1. Bachelor degree or above, major in architecture, one-year solid working experience in professional architecture firms.
2. Passionate about architectural conceptual design, with unique creative ideas and innovative capabilities in conception and design.
3. Experience in conceptual design project process, strong understanding of local planning codes.
4. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-up, Rhino, Illustrator, InDesign, PPT and other drawing and layout modeling software.
5. Good teamwork, coordination and communication skills, serious, dedicated and responsible.
6. Overseas experience; higher education or work experience at a foreign or well-known design company is preferred. English is preferred.
法国昂特中国区主持建筑师刘睿峰，在旅法的十余年里荣获过十多项国际建筑大奖。也是首位获得法兰西国家科学院艺术研究院建筑大奖的中国人。作品多次发表于：Domus, ARCA, AMC, Cree, ACIER, AFP, EVOLO, Architizer, Le Monde, 新华网等杂志及媒体。近几年他又带领团队屡屡斩获国际建筑大奖，包括世界知名的美国A+ Awards，AAP，意大利A’ Design Award等等。
AT. AART Design originated in Paris, and based in Shanghai in China, is a professional design company, engaged in architectural design, urban planning, lighting design, real estate planning, industry consulting and research. Specialized in commercial real estate, urban complexes, public buildings, medical buildings and architectural lighting design projects, and has accumulated a large number of projects throughout the world related to these practices.
Architecture design director, LIU Ruifeng, won over a dozen international architecture awards during his 10 years experiences in France. He also is the first Chinese winner of the Grand Prize of Architecture from the Academie des Beaux-Arts in France. His works were published on several occasions on: Domus, ARCA, AMC, Cree, ACIER, AFP, EVOLO, Architizer, Le Monde, XinHua and other magazines and media. Under his leadership, the company successively won more international architecture awards, including the world-renowned American A + Awards, AAP, Italy A’ Design Award, and so on.
LIU Yan, head of lighting design at AT. AART Design, 13 years study and work experience in France, is not only an award-winning French architect (first Chinese winner of Eiffel Prize), but also the first French Doctor in lighting design. Head of a French well-known lighting company in China, she presided a large number of international renowned projects as well.
With the design philosophy of team, “design leads the life, design create value”, AT. AART Design is well recognized by many clients. It works together with many government platforms and well-known domestic and foreign real estate companies. Presently, AART.AT has numerous ongoing operations all over the country, and a number of projects under construction. We hope to find passionate and like-minded Chinese or foreign elite and design expert to join us, and continue together our design exploration journey.
1 - 49人